Do you have a knack for challenging impacted-minded business leaders to grow and excel?
Proximity Designs is accelerating its talent model as we digitize, integrate and scale our services to reach more rural households amid the pandemic. Our incredibly ambitious and skilled managers are driving these change initiatives across the organization. To support their leadership, we are seeking a Business Coach/Performance Consultant to provide coaching, consultation, and analytical support to strengthen middle managers’ business critical competencies. With your well-rounded business management and analytical expertise, you will spot growth potential in others and coach and inspire new and seasoned managers alike to become fearlessly, effective social impact leaders.
Contract Length: 3 months initial contract, with possibilities of extension based on organizational fit and evolving manager needs.
Once You’re Here, You Will:
- Provide one-on-one and group coaching to middle managers at Yangon headquarters, to develop their business leadership & analytical skills
- Provide consultation on improving quality of School’s technical program development, delivery and evaluation to ensure business improvement (example courses include: financial and data-based decision-making, product management, project management)
- Identify additional business critical skills needed by middle managers, and develop and deliver resources to address those needs
- Strengthen the Talent Development team’s performance and learning analysis function, by further integrating people, performance and learning data and guiding regular analysis of those results
- Develop School team members’ technical and business skills proficiency, through monthly to quarterly coaching
- 6+ years in business development and/or management role, ideally in a social impact setting
- Fluency in financial and data analysis, and in translating knowledge to diverse audiences
- Strong project manager
- Excellent record of grooming high performing teams and individuals; including coaching, mentoring and consulting
- Impeccable communicator, with proven record of successful stakeholder management
- Socially driven, and values co-creating open and collaborative organizational culture
- Deep understanding of the unique potential and challenges of Myanmar middle managers
- Fluent in speaking, writing and reading in Burmese
- Experience in learning and performance consulting, and/or with innovative corporate training models