noDokter is a health and wellness platform that aims to improve the wellness space in Indonesia. Health should be simple, and noDokter's mission is to aid our users through their unique health journey.
We are looking for a fully remote business data analyst to help provide actionable growth strategies to noDokter. The project involves dissecting collected data as well as proposing and implementing new strategies for further collection.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Performing statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and data mining
- Research on best practices and solutions for company growth and customer satisfaction
- Use of various data tracking tools: Google analytics, FB pixel, etc.
- Familiarity with data analysis and presentation tools: Excel, Tabelau, etc.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Must be fluent in both Indonesian and English
- 1-2 years experience in a business strategy and data interpretation background
- Quick and communicative even in an online environment