500 Designs is an award-winning design agency based in Irvine, California who works with Fortune 100 companies like Google, Cisco, 3M, and a wide range of innovative start-ups. We have designers in California, Manila, and Kuala Lumpur.
We are looking for a Business Development and Sales Lead who can help drive the growth of new leads for an innovative design services solution. Part of this includes developing and iterating on a sales strategy and over time, building out our overall business development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering pitches for potential clients, particularly in the US and UK and maintain a good relationship with their clients. The role is remote so we have a few perks on offer to make sure the home working environment is comfortable and enjoyable.
As a company, we greatly value our team and reward, encourage, and support them so they can do their best work. We have numerous incentives, bonuses and benefits to ensure the entire team shares the success of our company.
- Analyze potential clientele in order to identify sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with clients and business contacts
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to potential clients
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Report weekly and monthly on results and strategies
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Consistently reach sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of business development experience
- Has experience working in a fast paced startup or design agency (preferably)
- Has worked with or sold to US or UK clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is a natural people person
- Problem solver at heart, finding innovative ways to drive growth
- Self-motivated and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to Monday.com, Trello, Google Suite Applications
- To speed up the process, please complete this short form: https://airtable.com/shr0SQDzSNv2ABEoh
- Then click APPLY here on LinkedIn