Are you looking for an opportunity to join a strong, publicly-listed US-based tech company in business development?
Vela Software is a global company that builds, owns and operates exciting B2B software companies.
Vela Software's portfolio company in the real estate / housing industry is looking for hungry, ambitious, hard-working, talented sales professionals to help us source and qualify leads for our team. This role is for an enterprise product, so experience with B2B / B2G is strongly preferred.
- Outreach for potential clients through cold calling, cold email, social outreach, etc.
- Generate qualified leads and turning leads into qualified prospects, in order to spawn sales opportunities.
- Understand and identify client needs to present them with accurate suggestions and solutions in terms of products and services.
- BDRs need to develop the ability to adapt quickly to tech, new trends, and changes in customers’ behavior in order to stay competitive.
- Keep up with market changes, new products & services, and finance in terms of pricing changes and payment plans.
- Arrange calls and meetings between prospects and account executives or managers.
- Identify and secure new clients using various tools, besides developing long-term relationships with current customers.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports of sales results to the Business Development Manager.
- Focus on increasing customer satisfaction by customizing product solutions and take feedbacks into real consideration.
- Proven work experience as a business development rep, account manager, account executive, or relevant fields.
- Proven experience with B2B / B2G products, and selling to enterprise clients
- A Track record of top performance and exceeding performance KPI's.
- Task- and detail-oriented, track record of producing high-quality work in high-volume
- Abiliity to strategically think to find the right clients, points of contact, messaging, joint problem-solving, etc.
- Ability to conduct market analysis and segmentation as needed
- Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Familiar with spreadsheets, reporting tools, and chart analysis.
- BSc degree in relevant field
- Experience in CRM software usage.
- Strong work-ethic, growth-mindset, confidence, assertiveness, persistence
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunities to grow in a world-class tech company
- Opportunities to grow in role and upward mobility given strong performance
- Potential opportunities for business travel in the future