The BD Executive, SG will be supporting BD Director for achieving the strategic objective of identifying & acquiring key suppliers. He or she will be responsible for the vertical of travel products under Hotel & Accommodation.
Identifying & acquiring key suppliers
- Develop & acquire products relating to Hotel & Accommodation vertical
- Identify, negotiate and communicate contract terms with key suppliers to seal agreements.
- Engage key suppliers and providing the best solutions to address their business needs and maximise their sales potential with KKday
- Report key information regarding market trends, customers, competitors, pricing or any other industry information that may impact the business.
- Support & maintain Suppliers contracts / network
- Work closely with internal team including marketing, operations, finance, customer service
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality, Business Management or Marketing preferred
- You have previous work experience (Ideally 2 years) in a Business development or equivalent role, ideally in a high growth environment, OTA or hotel industry.
- Good understanding of travel industry and strong industry networks within hotel & hospitality network
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills with a fluency in local language as well as English.
- Your strong interpersonal and communication skills help you to liaise, cooperate and influence with multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Proactively seek innovative opportunities to drive sales.
- Have a passion for Travel.