EXANTE is an international investment company headquartered in London, the United Kingdom, with a fast-growing presence in Europe and the Asia Pacific.
The company provides direct market access and professional services to institutional investors, asset/wealth managers, brokerages, and investment funds https //exante.eu/
Our trendsetting in-house R&D is working with the latest technologies and developing state-of-the-art financial products and white label solutions.
We employ over 450 talents across the globe, blending trading and technology skill sets. A dynamic, fast-growing FinTech company, EXANTE creates an inclusive environment for professional growth and development.
The primary purpose of this role is to sell White Label solutions into banks and brokerages.
This role will demand multiple interactions with large-scale banks and brokerages at the C - level. Responsibilities include the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, advanced software solution selling capabilities, conducting sales presentations, coordinating multiple resources within a prospective account, while consistently and successfully closing business for Exante.
The successful candidate will be extremely results-oriented, possess strong business acumen, combined with a proven ability to build a strong business pipeline, accurately forecast and close business with strong interpersonal and presentational skills.
Existing well-developed customer portfolio in the banking/brokerage business will help to succeed in this role.
Location Hong Kong (or remote in Asia)
Reporting to Head of Global Sales
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining new customers on both a strategic and operative level according to agreed ambition and expectations;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements. Act as primary contact for strategic/VIP accounts;
- Engage with Sales Admin in pre-sales, sales and post-sales phase (full customer lifecycle) for support, resources needed for the overall quality execution;
- Ensure that sales processes are organized in accordance with the Company’s policies and regulatory requirements;
- Generate demand and pipeline and opportunity management and reporting;
- Lead end-to-end Account Management Sales processes for qualified prospects, in close cooperation with the product owner and delivery resources;
- Close deals and work closely with internal resources (IT, products, marketing etc) for timely and quality deliveries;
- Responsible for sales strategy and revenues as well as customer satisfaction;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Exante competitive positioning in the marketplace;
- Materialize existing contacts/clients into new business opportunities.
- Institutional sales background (project management and stakeholder management skills);
- Experience in sales of complex software / IT solutions in Banking/Financial Services;
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market;
- A valid business contact network to build a sales pipeline and close the deals;
- Proven experience in sales and strategic account management – providing solutions based on customer needs;
- Generally motivated for Sales (Hunting and New Business development) and highly energetic with a good sense of time management;
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation;
- Strong command of English. Additional languages will be an asset;
- Great communication and presentation skills;
- Outstanding relationship building skills;
- Willingness to succeed and exceed targets, overachiever mentality.
- Opportunity to excel in the fast-growing FinTech company, the leader is capital markets;
- Truly unlimited career progression and earning opportunities;
- International experience;
- Basic salary + performance-based compensation above the market average;
- Co-financing for professional development (after probation);
And last but surely not least – your work will really matter
Our mission as a FinTech company is to make sure investors have the freedom to store, transfer and invest funds as they find appropriate. As a result, we empower traders with the latest technology and allow them maximum flexibility and usability for data-driven investment.
In EXANTE we believe that freedom is an inherent right