We are searching for a Business Development Manager with a proven sales track record to market Gates Fluid Power (FP) Products in S.E.A. This person would possess a consultative and collaborative leadership style and able to operate effectively in a matrix environment. He/she is confident of owning and driving aggressive growth plans with country sales teams. We’re shortlisting driven, resilient, enterprising, agile and motivated leaders who wants to be part of a growing company.
This is a senior role reporting to the S.E.A. Managing Director and is responsible for developing new market segments and applications with our Fluid Power product portfolio. His/her responsibilities include devising and executing strategies to penetrate selected OE and replacement markets by equipping sales teams with the right product value propositions and application knowledge.
To be responsible for FP product portfolio management and go-to-market strategy. Able to develop execution plans to achieve committed outcomes working together with country sales teams. This role also provides guidance, sales analysis and reporting to improve sales teams’ effectiveness. To lead business development initiatives for new segments and managing industry key account growth plans.
The Business Development Manager’s, specific responsibilities will fall into three primary areas:
- Develop in-depth understanding of market trends and competitive landscape
- Work closely with sales organizations to develop robust sales strategies by segment
- Lead account planning, new business development activities and sales engagements
- Owns product lifecycle management in collaboration with Global Product Line Management
- Develop local references and case studies together with global product line management
- Support sales teams to develop right product / price value positioning & marketing materials
- Develop channel coverage by market segment and support development of right partners
- Develop direct, channel sales and marketing skills and competencies metrics
- Develop standard enterprise selling process, opportunities and pipelines management
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
Establish a strong Industrial practice to increase our penetration into key segments, including but not limited to Heavy equipment/machinery.Able to jointly develop effective go-to-market model leveraging on a direct-to-market and distribution networks to serve these key markets effectively across S.E.A.
- Effective collaboration with country sales teams
- Develop experts to sell with specification approach and deliver systems solutions
- Develop standardize proposal packages and value proposition
- Drive sales volume and market share growth
- Sales analysis, reporting and represent country needs to global Product Line Management
- Performance measurements will include new customers and sales targets assignment