Business Development Manager - Remote (i-Gaming Industry)
Do you have experience in sales? Would you like to work in the iGaming industry? Look no further!
Our client, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, offering a multi-product portfolio that is innovative, regulated and mobile-focused for markets around the world, for slots, live casino, bingo, scratchcards and more is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to join their fun and innovative team in China.
Type: Remote | Full-Time
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in i-gaming and sales experience.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- A vast Live Casino, Slots and other RNG products client network.
- Retail/land base experience is a plus.
- The ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative.
- Great interpersonal / diplomacy skills, and the ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- A creative, customer-focused outlook.
- Must have a good eye for detail and be highly organized.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strategic planning abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Collaboration and motivation skills
- Delegation skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good people skills
- Build strong and long-term relations with key customer influencers and decision-makers on all levels within the customer organization.
- To achieve and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- At all times use a value-based selling approach in order to position the client like the most trustful, and superior partner – Sell on value, not on cost
- Develop short and long-term Sales Plans for strategic customers, determining sales strategies and tactics to meet agreed goals and objectives
- Fully understand the customer business environment in order to maximize the clients’ competitive advantages
- Cooperate with the clients’ internal functions as appropriate in order to maximize customer responsiveness
- Undertake and drive customer meetings/presentations/visits as required
- Be accountable for and drive the entire sales process from lead generation to successful closure of contracts.
- Undertake Prospecting and to some extent Cold Calling as applicable
- Participate in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc. as required from time to time
- Report on weekly basis changes to a customers prospect list, the status of deals, and necessary actions to be taken.
- At all times show that the client cares about the customer and the success of their business
- Prepare and present proposals and respond to customer queries in a professional way
- Use, and on a regular basis update input to CRM system, and other relevant sales tools with the objective to maintain full control of prospects, and the sales pipeline
We are looking forward to hearing from you!