Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
About the Business Development Manager position
Position type: Full-time
Location: Remote job (America, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and Asia)
Reports to: CEO
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales quotas for the multiple lines of business of our company. To be successful in this role, you should be able to remotely supervise a team of Business Development Representatives and set profitable goals while taking accountability for reaching targets. Our ideal candidate combines excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset. You will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company's success in a short term and in the long run.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Forecast month, quarter and annual sales goals and ensure they are met
- Strategically plan and streamline processes for the team to meet your individual and team performance goals
- Lead, train and motivate a team of remote Business Development Representatives to develop their skills to help achieve individual and team goals
- Research markets, niches, locations, industries, organizations, and individuals to find new business opportunities using different market research techniques to prospect clients
- Plan and collaborating in new marketing initiatives
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings and business presentations electronically
- Increase the value of current customers upselling and cross-selling existing services
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Cross-collaborate with other departments such as HR, Marketing and Operations to achieve business goals
- 3+ years of experience in sales, marketing or related field in the Language Service industry
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Familiar with CRM and sales software in order to generate leads and analyze the statistics of sales and make data-driven decisions
- Strong management, leadership, and motivational skills with remote teams
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Strong decision-making, attention to detail, organizational and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native or C1 level) and fluent in a foreign language
Candidates should be prepared to take additional tests/interviews.