Business Development, Singapore
We are looking for a sales hunter to join our growing team in Hong Kong.
You will have successful experience of b2b sales, preferably in the digital, marketing and/or technology space and a network in the retail and travel verticals. The focus will be small-medium size/medium/large merchants/brands, online and offline and across a variety of verticals.
You will love the start-up hustle - and will appreciate what this means in terms of application and rewards. You will bring your own dynamic style to a consultative sales process to bring in new merchants.
Please share a CV - it’s a starting point for us which we would like to see how your background relates to what we are looking for - it will preferably be designed around our requirements.
- Always be prospecting, always be closing
- Regularly attend industry events, network and build industry relationships
- Accurately forecast and manage a pipeline
- Actively use salesforce.com to effectively lead the sales process and craft a cadence for immaculate salesforce.com hygiene
- Work closely with marketing, relationships and operations
Are you ready to be a hoolahgan?
- PHD qualified (Passionate, Hungry, Determined)
- Bored with corporate life?
- Bachelor degree qualified as a minimum at a recognised institution
- 5 years of proven B2B sales experience
- Desire to learn apply and learn some more
- Consultative solution selling mentality and techniques and appreciate importance of discipline
- Technology, digital marketing, ecommerce experience and network would be a plus
- Drive, desire, attitude and cultural fit are also really important
- Love negotiation, doing a deal and understand that there is always a plan
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Work independently but appreciate that the collective #hoolahgans are vital to your success