Do you want to work for the global leader in the language services and technology industry? Are you interested in helping international brands/organizations find and implement solutions that allow them to communicate, operate and sell their products and services efficiently and effectively? And are you the type of person who enjoys working in an innovative and vibrant workplace? Then TransPerfect is for you!
So you like what you hear but haven’t worked in ‘language’ before? That is not a problem, TransPerfect is far from “just a translation agency”. Our services portfolio covers everything from business support services such as interpretation, multicultural and digital marketing, SEO and website globalization to multimedia work, video, e-learning and training, and legal support services. All services and client partnerships are aided by best-in-breed software platforms, specialized in optimizing business processes.
That’s enough about us – what about you?
We look for and appreciate anyone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in! We offer a fast growth path and provide full training around our services, technology solutions and workflows. Therefore the key skills we are looking for are solid communication and relationship building abilities, keeping a cool head if situations get a bit stressful and really owning your role, taking responsibility for your clients and their business success.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! We have 90 offices worldwide but this particular opportunity is based in one of our fastest growing offices, Seoul. We offer career development and an attractive commission compensation plan.
Full details on the role are below:
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and engaging with client prospects as well as managing client relationships during the full life cycle of client campaigns. Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role, preferably within the gaming, technology, or localization industry.
- Develop prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade show lists, referrals, various professional directories and personal investigation
- Source and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.)
- Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with clients by delivering elite client service and engaging them by using knowledge of each industry and organization
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Generate daily outreach efforts to prospective clients
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
- Develop project budgets and create proposals
- Understand and articulate TransPerfect’s full line of business offerings, capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages, and identify and refer opportunities within each of these areas to specialist sales and client service teams to close
- Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues
- Travel (including multiple annual conferences, client meetings) - domestic and/or international
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- At least 4 years of sales experience
- Proven sales life cycle experience - lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales target
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Established capabilities managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles