AMD Telecom S.A. is one of the biggest Certified from the GSM Association SMS Hubs in the world, offering SMS interconnectivity services and telecommunication infrastructures both to Mobile Networks Operators and Aggregators (SMS and Voice) around the globe. We have been at the forefront of communication technologies for over two decades, helping your business spread its mission and message to the world.
During Mobile World Congress, AMD Telecom launched Routee , a multi-messaging platform, offering digital communication services to Marketing-Sales managers over a Web platform.
Our latest success is Waymore, our new marketing automation platform that helps brands sell to “way more” customers using “way more” than a messaging platform, achieving a manual-semi automated communication.
Join AMD Telecom for an intelligent present and a thriving tomorrow...
What We Are Looking For?
With offices in more than 15 countries and a strong customer base including Fortune 500 companies like Microsoft, Skype, Google, and great plans for moving forward, we are looking to hire a new Business Development Manager to join our continuously growing international Sales Team.
This is the perfect role for someone who is numbers-driven, self-motivated, hard-working, and a team player!
What will you do?
- 100% Hunting for new customers to a minimum of twenty prospect customers daily.
- Target medium and major accounts (hypermarket, fashion retailers, electronic retailers, public sector, banks, mobile operators, marketing agencies, etc.)
- Cold call as appropriate within the market and geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Introduce Routee.net to new prospective customers and build new business relationships
- Visit and meet potential clients (after sizing the opportunity using call or e-meeting) by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your people network.
- Attend - represent industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- Sales Hunting: Identify and engage qualified prospects (using phone, email) and customer development
- Ability to prioritize and manage their workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI's.
- At least 5 years of successful experience in Business Development positions
- Experience in Sales by working with “C” level/Sr Executive-level contacts in these accounts
- Strong communication skills
- Strong SaaS skills or ability to learn quickly SaaS technical concepts.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- A self-oriented approach and an attitude for the extra mile will be taken into high consideration
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- PC Literacy, extensive experience in CRM software
- Availability for continuous training
- Availability for regular traveling
What we offer:
- Opportunity for a remote working role
- Competitive salary
- Top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell as best as you can!
- Continues training
- Our leaders care and value the role you play in the company’s success
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fast-paced business environment with the best people
- Unlimited bonus, based on per success sales cycles, with payment on a monthly basis
- Continues business growth opportunity
- All applications are considered strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
- Successful candidates will participate in the Assessment Center evaluation process.
We cannot wait to get you onboard and present our solution to the enterprises of your country as well as show them together all the innovative ideas and solutions we have in store for their future...
AMD Telecom is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
We do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race,ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender,gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.