Founded in 2019, The Hacker Collective is a new player in the Southeast Asian tech startup ecosystem. We are a group of individuals highly passionate about all things tech and starups! Currently actively building disruptive tech startups and providing project-based coding education to get beginners job-ready in our unique learning model, with a particular focus on Malaysia, Singapore and Southeast Asia.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional business development manager who is full of ideas and a knack for building and nurturing strategic partnerships within the tech industry.
We’re looking for juniors and experienced hires, as long as you are adaptable, curious and genuinely love your craft.
- Onboarding new clients. Reply messages, track sales and schedule strategy calls to answer any questions they have.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and networking, across key regional markets in SEA.
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate potential business interest to build and grow the sales pipeline.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to develop strategic and tactical sales and business development strategies to meet agreed targets.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various partnerships.
Who are we looking for
- Self starter. Work independently, constantly try to add value whenever you see fit.
- Ambitious and Dynamic. Hungry for achievements and success.
- Techie. Familiarity with technology workflows.
- Effective communicator. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver. Ability to think critically and strategetically to solve problems.
- Desire to learn. Resourceful and innovative around obstacles.
- Experience with early-stage startups, with a founding employee mindset to help shape the company and community culture.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Why Work with us
- Build Ambitions Products: We are a team of problem solvers always seeing opportunities when others see problems.
- Friendly learning environment: We were all beginners once. We are always willing to work with and train up committed individuals who have the passion to learn.
- A dynamic and challenging working environment: We work best with people who are able to learn fast with minimal supervision.
- Always open to your ideas: We never shut ideas down and will allow you to pursue an idea you're passionate about as long you manage to excite us with it.
- Fully remote
- Results driven