Globalization Partners’ automated, AI-driven global employment platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, we simplify global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support personal growth and career development, trust our team members with the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work environment where you can make a real impact and love the work you’re doing!
About the position:
Due to our explosive growth, Globalization Partner’s is looking for a Business Development Manager to manage, coach and develop our Business Development team. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong strategic thinker, and is passionate about making a difference in the world.
What you will do:
- Recruit, hire, develop and mentor business development representatives.
- Manage day to day activities of the BDR team including live coaching and mentoring, reviewing lead volume, queues and disposition, call statistics, conversions and pipeline build.
- Report on prospecting activity, forecast to marketing management and maintain a consistent command of the numbers that drive the business.
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual BDRs to ensure key performance metrics are met; operate as a hands-on manager – listen to calls, iterate cadences, perfect talk-tracks, etc.
- Set and communicate clear objectives for the team and individual team members and hold them accountable
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with the marketing team to consistently improve lead quality and targeting to increase conversions and ROI.
- Provide BDRs with a coaching cadence of time management, prospecting tactics, and active listening skills
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B Sales/Business Development, with minimum 2 years’ experience managing a team
- Track record achieving sales targets and selling to C-Level
- Structured Sales training in recognized sales methodologies, an advantage
- International work and/or travel experience
- Excellent English written & communication skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM
- An entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about what you do, enthusiastic, self-motivated with a strong work ethic
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone, Everywhere