US Shift | Remote Job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping grow businesses by finding new opportunities, researching leads, establishing relationships with potential clients and arranging appointments for sales executives.
Achieve the department’s and the company’s financial targets, and generate revenue growth to contribute to the overall business profitability
• Proactively implement strategies to enhance and maintain strong business relationships, anticipate customer needs, and provide high-quality service at all times
• Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
• Discovers and explores business opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
• Evaluates options and resolves internal priorities.
• Recommends equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
• Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
• Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
• Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Business Development Manager Qualifications / Skills:
• Closing skills
• Motivation for sales
• Prospecting skills
• Sales planning
• Selling to customer’s needs
• Territory management
• Market knowledge
• Presentation skills
• Energy level
• Meeting sales goals
We will process candidates who will apply in this link: