Skuad is a global employment platform that manages global payroll, compliance, and taxation for companies so that they can build exceptional distributed teams - anywhere.
Backed by top VCs, Skuad has quickly established itself as a changemaker in the world of remote work. The company has seen triple-digit growth over the last 12 months and is now looking to expand its presence in the region by building a team in Singapore.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Building the sales funnel generating leads via cold calling, emailing and other lead generation activities.
- Ensuring all leads are well qualified by identifying the correct decision makers and understanding their requirements.
- Handing over qualified leads to the sales teams with the objective of closing the sale.
- Attending sales meetings & product trainings to keep up with the current business needs and technology trends
- Ensure internal CRM systems are updated with all customer opportunities and activity,
- Achieving weekly/monthly targets as set out by the business.
What's on Offer?
- You have at least 2 years experience within Business Development or Account Management role, ideally within the HR Tech industry.
- Demonstrated experience working within a B2B technology sales environment
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Excellent remuneration package