Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including 90 percent of the Fortune 100. Precisely’s data integration, data quality, location intelligence, and data enrichment products power better business decisions to create better outcomes. We are looking for talented individuals with the experience and motivation to join our innovative team.
We are looking for an effective, enterprising and compelling Business Development Representative, who can "open doors" to new customers and be influential in developing leads that turn into sales. This is a critically important role within our company, as the Business Development Representative (BDR) is typically the “first” sales contact with prospective customers.
*This position is remote based in Singapore. We may also consider those based in Pune or Noida, India.
You are responsible for developing highly qualified sales leads for the Senior Account Executives and Corporate Sales Team. This BDR role will be selling into the Asia (Singapore, South Korea, India, Mongolia) where we have an incredibly strong Field Sales Team based there who have a great track record working with our BDR Team.
You will be experienced in using sales and lead generation tools, events, programs, various SFA tools, and partnering with Channel Partners to identify and qualify potential leads for the sales team.
You will engage prospects over the phone and email to qualify them for Teams/WebEx presentations, add to pipeline and help in achieving revenue goals. This key and integral role directly impacts the ongoing success of Precisely and provides career development and opportunity within the company.
- Prospect and qualify potential customers, within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Develop corporate customer prospects through direct telephone selling and emails
- Work with Senior Account Executives to penetrate new accounts, identify potential customers, qualify and schedule Teams/WebEx presentations
- Provide weekly review of leads developed, new leads added and any field sales intelligence; keeps records and generates reports on all phases of activities
- Responsible for responding within 24 hours to any request or intelligence from the Senior Account Executives
- Keeps informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Precisely Sales Training and self-study
- Stays informed of customer business opportunities, current conditions, prospects, active measurements, and competitive issues
- Displays self-discipline and focus to effectively manage an intense and high-volume business; strong time management skills
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals and production levels as defined by sales management
- 2-5 years of experience in Software/Technology Sales Development, Lead Generation, Inside Sales (SaaS, Big Data, Data Availability, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Infrastructure Optimization experience a plus)
- Proven track record of exceeding Sales Development targets
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening ability, strong writing skills
- Strategic and volume calling experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficient in using CRM Dynamics, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn
- Highly motivated, driven a self-starting and goal driven individual