Workato is the operating system for today's fast-moving business. As a high growth company with over 6000 customers, Workato is revolutionizing the integration and automation market with investments from the top 3 SaaS companies - Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow. Recognized as a leader by both Gartner and Forrester, it is the only AI-based platform that enables both business and IT to integrate their apps and automate workflows across their enterprise with robust security and governance. Some of the world's top brands including Slack, Grab, Box, Visa, Broadcom run on Workato.
We are looking for a rock star Business Development Representative to join our growing team. As Business Development Representative at Workato, you will be offered a unique and highly impactful opportunity. You will play the key role in identifying, recruiting, and developing partners for the Workato Automation League, our world class partner program. You will be responsible for a large part of the partner funnel starting with nurturing inbound requests while creating campaigns to uncover and develop new partners. Beyond supporting partner recruitment you will be given the chance to help with enablement, activation, and on-going day-to-day partner operations.
The ideal candidate will have both business acumen and be detailed oriented. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and logistically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as deliver responsive resolutions in a timely manner.
Workato has a positive, diverse, and collaborative culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, smart, hardworking and work to be a little better every day. Workato has also been recognized amongst the "Top 47 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career on in 2020" and the "Hottest 13 Productivity Software Startups to Watch in 2020!" by Business Insider.
- Navigate organizations and position value to prospective partners
- Design and build compelling Outbound campaigns (with guidance)
- Personalizing and sending high volumes of Cold Emails and Cold calls when necessary
- Serve as a go-to resource for internal & external constituencies on a day to day basis
- Build reports, guides, and presentation materials for internal and external consumption
- Work with partners to go through set-up, onboarding, deal registration processes, and finance
- Work as part of a cross-functional partner working group, including partner program, partner marketing, partner enablement, finance and legal
Qualifications and Experience
To be determined in discussion with hiring manager. When travel opens up, you have the opportunity to go on stints in our Mountain View office too.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales, operations, partner marketing and/or relevant experience
- Proven track record of driven activity and successes
- Entrepreneurial experience highly beneficial
- MBA will be a plus
- Expectations: Work hours are between 8pm and 6am SGT (exact hours to be determined*)
- Fast mover with a bias for action
- Technically proficient with a basic understanding of SaaS and business applications
- Understanding of business, curiosity to learn, and resourceful in execution
- Detailed and results oriented to think, plan, and execute
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation, communication skills
- Acumen to understand trends in diverse market verticals and business functional areas
- Acumen to understand and adapt to partner cultural nuances across various global regions
All full-time permanent employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Supportive, collaborative, international team environment that supports remote employees (currently all of us!)
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Flexible Work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization with a history of giving back
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Wellness programs, including fitness challenges and an occasional company day off to recover from Zoom fatigue
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and Customer referral bonuses
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)