SEDNA is smart team communication software that unifies all messages, data, and documentation to help you focus on the work that matters. By aligning teams through action-based communication, SEDNA drastically reduces email volume and creates more efficient, productive, and collaborative workflows across organizations.
With SEDNA, any team—no matter the size or location—can work as one to achieve empowered alignment and maximum productivity.
We work hard and strive for results. We also value people’s lives outside of work. The people of SEDNA are world travellers, devoted parents, ultra marathon runners, knitting enthusiasts, animal lovers, ski adventurers, hip hop dancers, Canada Games athletes, emergency response volunteers, and so much more. We’re told that one of the best things about working at SEDNA is that everyone is empowered to solve large problems and that everyone’s opinion is valued.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to accelerate opportunities between our Marketing and Sales teams. The BDR will be responsible for qualifying inbound leads from marketing campaigns, crafting outbound messages to potential clients through email, social and phone calls, and leading deep discovery sessions with key decision makers. This role is ideal for entrepreneurial types who are results driven performers with a passion for sales and marketing.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and in a team within a young and fast growing company.
- Strong ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Enjoy connecting with people on the phone, face-to-face, through social media and other platforms.
- Prior start-up sales experience considered an asset.
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft, and Drift considered an asset.
What we offer in return:
- Collaborative and creative environment
- Being part of the journey of a fast growing SaaS Company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
- We help you grow - both professionally and personally
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas for this role.
We attract global talent. This opportunity is open for remote employees based in Singapore. Most of our employees are across the UK and Canada and we have offices available in London and Vancouver.
We accept who you are.
We celebrate our successes together.
We value your time and life outside of work.
We value diversity in every shape and form.
We operate globally, with offices in London, Vancouver, and Singapore.