IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy. We develop technology to re-engineer the way value is created and moved around the world.
Our purpose is to build a more decentralized world for a freer and fairer financial future.
Our mission is bold. Our vision is big, and our purpose is deep. We achieve our objectives as a team by using the IOV Labs values as our guiding principles.
Our values reflect the fact that we’re a global, distributed team that embraces complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
If you’re keen to join the technological revolution at IOV Labs, keep reading!
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join IOV Labs during this exciting period of growth. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will support our business development and sales efforts with lead generation, outbounding, partner pitching, and aid the rapid growth of our sales initiatives across the APAC region.
This role is an incredible opportunity to shape the commercial and operational structure of one of the world’s leading smart contract platforms.
What You'll Be Doing
- Research, identify and build long-term win-win business relationships with potential partners that could help us build products.
- Development of the sales funnel: pitch and qualify leads on a daily basis.
- Development of the partner network: generate leads and ensure the highest level of partner and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a deep understanding of IOV related products, the current cryptocurrency market conditions, and IOV's competitive position.
- Create supporting sales material, presentations, and collateral to support your work and the work of your team.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines, and resources.
- Work closely with leaders across functions, including product management, engineering, legal, and marketing throughout the stages of product conceptualisation, gathering user feedback, building the product, and launching it.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals to build new digital asset-related products.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2-5 years in a sales role, preferably in a Fintech or Financial services company.
- Prior experience in business development, with a comfort of outbounding, lead generation, lead qualification, and pitching, preferably in Europe or LATAM.
- Experience in building financial products from concept to completion will be an advantage.
- Comfortable using LinkedIn Professional, CRMs (HubSpot, Salesforce), Presentation tools (Google Slides, Powerpoint) and internal communication systems (Intercom, Slack).
- Solution-oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter.
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, exceptional communication, and presentation skills.
- Passion for digital assets and knowledge of developments in the decentralised finance and related crypto ecosystems is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
What You'll Get Back!
- Working with state of art technology in a challenging and unique project
- 100% Remote & flexible working (long term contractor) from anywhere or choose the nearest WeWork
- Laptop & all the home office gear you need
- Top tier compensation & bonus
- Paid holidays & sick days
- Opportunity to travel the world for community events