Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Location: For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Malaysia and the Philippines
About The Opportunity
The Business Development Representative 1 (BDR) is a critical role and extension of our direct sales force. The BDR 1 is responsible for generating Sales qualified leads from scratch. The BDR 1 is Regionally focused and is responsible for initiating conversations with decision makers that result in a scheduled meeting with a member of the Ceridian Sales team or attendance at a Ceridian sponsored event. The BDR 1 is responsible for creating appointments for Ceridian direct sales team through daily outbound cold calling, as well as targeted telephone, email, webinar, social media, face to face event and tradeshow initiatives.
The BDR 1 should communicate effectively in both written and oral form; maintain attention and actively listens to others' ideas and thoughts; and possess organization skills needed to accomplish daily work goals. Documenting and tracking activity in our CRM system and using our marketing automation tools are integral to this job. A key to being successful is the ability to contact prospects and make a good connection that results in an appointment to meet with Ceridian. Some travel may be required for corporate and sales team meetings.
What You Will Get To Do
- Build rapport via telephone, social media and email over a long term, multi-touch, nurturing approach.
- Partner with 3-4 Sales Reps to strategically target accounts in vertical specific territory and identify potential opportunities for Ceridian’s solutions that meet specific sales qualification criteria.
- Multi-tasking skills are critical to manage calendar, campaigns, timely follow-up and engagement with Sales Reps
- Ability to assess current prospecting approach, determine if working/not working and adjust strategy to course correct for success is important. Adjust behavior for success.
- Consistently leverage CRM, social media, and automation tools/processes to find opportunities and capture market share via a systematic and disciplined approach.
- Leverage marketing automation tool, Marketo, and support lead generation efforts driven by campaigns, direct mail, tradeshows, social media, face to face events, and webinars to engage prospects in discussions about Ceridian.
- Follow standard operating procedures to capture all relevant information in Salesforce.com to track first call appointments and follow-up activity.
- Daily activities will require on-going expertise in overall value proposition tied to Ceridian’s suite of products and services and the ability to discuss the technology used to deliver all of Ceridian’s solutions.
What’s In It For You
- Encouragement to be the best version of yourself at and away from work:
- YOUnity diversity and inclusion programs
- Amazing time away from work programs
- Support for your total well-being through our Live Well, Work Well programs targeting all aspects of your life
- Recognition for your contributions through excellent pay, perks, and rewards
- Giving where you’re living: volunteer days, Ceridian sponsored events, and our very own charity, Ceridian Cares
- Opportunities to fuel your career growth through numerous internal and external programs and events
Skills And Experience We Value
- Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred - or equivalent work experience.
- Strong prospecting and business needs analysis skills.
- Ability to develop and perform against a territory plan.
- Excellent communications, presentation, and people skills are essential.
- Proven organizational skills and highly self-disciplined.
- Computer proficiency with standard office applications expertise is required.
- Excellent time management skills critical to success.
- Tenacious, driven to succeed attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, team-success oriented.
- Highly adaptable and able to manage through change.
- Experience using Salesforce.com Lightning
- Ability to perform well in a Virtual Work from Home setting.
What Would Make You Really Stand Out
- 2-4 years of prospecting experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Payroll/HRIS direct selling experience is strong qualification but not required.
- Experience in working with and selling to Senior HR and C-level roles.
- Previous phone sales/appointment setting experience a plus.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.