Frontier is a subsidiary of Fresh Prints. Fresh Prints is a New York based, fast-growing, fully-remote, 150-person company that has most of our team in India and Philippines. A few years ago Fresh Prints started helping other fast-growing companies build their teams. We got so good at it that we decided to spin out a new company to focus exclusively on that and call it Frontier.
Here at Frontier, we help companies grow full-time, cross-functional teams abroad. We hire the smartest people, and we place them into the best companies. In three years, we've never lost a client.
If you like one of the Frontier roles, and you apply, and you're accepted, we'll screen you with a couple of internal interviews, and will work on getting you an interview for a full-time job within the month.
Think of us as your personal talent agent, and good luck with the application :)
About The Role
Frontier is looking for a dynamic, tech-savvy Business Development Associate with excellent communication skills to join our team.
You will be the first point of contact with prospective customers and be responsible for researching and qualifying leads by phone and email. You'll be handling both inbound and outbound sales activities -- your main goal will be qualifying new business to set appointments for Sales Reps.
In sum, if you're a great listener and can identify a customer's needs, we want to chat with you.
- Turn cold and warm leads into qualified prospects.
- Generate, contact, and qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Create and strategically prioritize target account lists
- Conduct high level conversations with contacts at target accounts.
- Conduct lead follow up activity based on marketing events and website inquiries.
- Act as the subject matter expert on a wide range of services, providing prospects with peace of mind that we are unlike any company in the industry
- Successfully utilize multiple sales enablement tools simultaneously.
- Track all activity in a CRM
- Work closely with internal teams to develop lead gen programs.
- Report to KPI's to leadership on numbers including inbounds, outbounds, connects, meetings scheduled, etc.
Job Specific Requirements
- A flair for sales process with prior experience
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, pleasant personality and attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills and energetic phone presence
- Professional, competitive, determined, and results oriented
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to deliver success despite ambiguity
- Dedicated to tracking and improving performance and efficiency on a daily basis
- Desire to learn a consultative approach to selling our products and services
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent internet for video calls
- Ability to work on the US time zones
- Excellent English, including understanding of a wide array of idioms (assessed via written, phone and video tests)
- 1-2 years prior Business Development or similar experience
- Prior experience with CRM softwares
- Competitive annual salary between :$7000 to $10000 (adjusted for experience and location)
- Health insurance (India only)
- Learning opportunities
- Working in a great culture
You would work remotely.