About the Job
You are one of the best. You want a new and bigger challenge where you can grow professionally and make lots of money. We are promoting from within.
You know how to open doors and introduce Samespace to technology managers, telesales, support, and operations teams of contact centers and BPOs. Partnering with Marketing and Sales, you will be responsible for generating, qualifying, and curating leads for the sales team. Most importantly, you’ll be the face of Samespace to our prospects as the first point of contact.
- Develop strong product knowledge, become an expert on the Samespace value proposition, and adopt a consultative sales approach.
- Be an impressive first contact for prospects who express an interest in Samespace or are looking for similar solutions.
- Generate leads and build a lead pipeline by nurturing warm MQLs to determine their viability as Sales Qualified Lead (SQLs) that AEs can close.
- Work with colleagues in Sales and Marketing to develop and help run inbound and outbound campaigns, including idea brainstorming, ongoing messaging, and process improvements.
- Effectively collaborative with your Account Executives to win new business.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, laser-focused, and happy to work remotely.
- 2-3 years of successful experience independently creating and executing strategies that build a strong lead pipeline within the B2B SaaS space.
- Exceptional written and conversational skills in English.
- Strong prospecting skills using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and similar tools.
- Proven ability to qualify and develop leads. Experience entering new markets is a plus.
- Experience selling Contact Center software or major CRM platform.
- Experience using HubSpot or similar CRM, as well as ZoomInfo or similar lead tool.
Fully remote, anywhere in the Philippines
About the Company
We’re dreamers. Inventors. Pioneers. Constantly challenging the status quo and creating experiences that humanize technology. Our AI-powered Cloud Contact Center platform helps businesses provide a better customer experience, enhance CRM capabilities, boost productivity, and scale globally. We are proud to have created the best user experience in the industry and our customers love it! Proudly cash-flow positive, we are funded by our customers, not VCs. Samespace Inc. is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with an engineering and development center in Mumbai.