POSITION: Business Development – Myanmar
REPORTS TO: Commercial Manager
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
▪ Develops business development plan for primarily Myanmar and assigned areas for External Embellishment category at mega factory level
▪ Executes to achieve sales growth, build customer base and improve the organization competitiveness to win in the market place
▪ Understanding the (unmet) needs of customers and translating insights into compelling, differentiated solutions and strategies that will maintain long term leadership in the marketplace for Avery Dennison
▪ Works with the commercial, innovation and product development organizations to link the technical solutions with customer expectations and capabilities.
▪ Implements Factory Service Excellence. Drives activities for key program developments in technical and service aspects at factory level.
▪ Developing high quality customer relationships, positioning Avery Dennison as a reliable long term partner for strategic account customers
▪ Monitors and communicates challenges throughout the development process from the customers’ samples to the FGs
▪ Keeps abreast of market trends, new technology and consumer preferences
▪ Develops an escalation process which is clear to both Avery Dennison and our customers.
▪ Connects with Product innovation team to drive new product launches at a regional/local level.
▪ Regular monitoring Myanmar market insight and report.
▪ Bachelor’s degree required.
▪ Able to understand and communicate in Myanmar, English and Chinese
▪ 3 + year’s successful sales experience or equivalent is advantage
▪ Solid business acumen; ability to understand short and long-term consequences.
▪ Skilled in conducting required territory analysis and planning.
▪ Excellent customer needs assessment skills.
▪ Ability to work independently.
▪ Skilled in communication effectively with all levels of management on complex business issues.
▪ Like to learn new thing and quick learner.
▪ Expert oral, written and presentation skills.
▪ Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, & function specific software.
▪ Like traveling and able to traveling abroad alone.
▪ If the project is success, be the representative of sales executive base in Yangon.