- Researches organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Cold call potential clients and ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities (Calls are 50-75% of the role)
- Leverages Microsoft Dynamics CRM for tracking lead activity and pipeline
- Conducts online introductory sales presentations with prospective partners, who expressed interest in our services
- Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s top management
- Plan marketing approaches, sales funnels, and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Support content creation activities
- Assists with market research, data mining and lead generation to identify appropriate clients within the target market
- Other tasks, as assigned
Do you have outbound calling experience bridging corporations and building relationships? Do you have experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools or experience with social media marketing- FB, YouTube, and LinkedIn messaging strategy?
Are you interested in an exciting full-time career opportunity? If so, please read the description below and apply for this opportunity with our firm! (Please note that the hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm CDT (U.S. time). Also, be sure to include your resume and salary requirements in your response.
Kindly answer ALL of the following questions in your application:
- What is your internet speed (please send a screenshot using www.speedtest.net)?
- Do you have a quiet home work environment?
- What version of Windows do you have?
- What is your availability to work from 8 am-5 pm United States CDT? Must not have any other work commitments.
Desired Skills And Expertise
- Must have business development, outbound sales and /or client services, account management experience in the professional services industry
- Must have the sales experience to work through a conversation and be persistent; needs to have above-average objection handling abilities
- Must have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude along with the desire to learn
- Preferred experience with lead generation, data mining or market research
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter
- Must have keen attention to detail and must be able to work under pressure
- Strong computer knowledge in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Promptness is critical as are strong time management and organizational skills
- Experience with CRMs (MS Dynamics preferred, but not required), LinkedIn Sales Navigator (preferred), and Social Media engagement (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)