We are an Information Technology Professional Services company based in Boston, MA, USA -- We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager who can work in Eastern Standard Time/New York (non-negotiable) - 40 hours a week/5 Days a week.
We are looking for someone who's not shy to pick up the phone, email, or hunt for new opportunities and enjoys doing it every minute of the day.
- Directly contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales (Must have excellent communication skills
- Verbal, writing, presentation, and ora
- Excellent on content creation, email and phone campaign
- Consultative selling preferably to US based customers.
- Experience in IT Professional Services selling is preferred.
- Developing new sales areas and improving sales through various methods
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Must be good with social media - Identifying new opportunities using social media research.
- Collaborating with the executive team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- A successful candidate should have various skills and qualifications including:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Proven sales experience in Information Technology, Software Sales, or IT Professional Services
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of service and product, and ability to innovate new ways the product can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environments