What To Expect From The Role
- Participates in new business contract negotiations
- In quest of and developing new business opportunities
- Learn the targeted market to develop a winning value plan
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn into increased business
- Monitors market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales
- Forecast sales targets and agreed revenue targets are met within defined timeframes
- Increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize the revenue of the company
- Maintain up-to-date records and manage opportunities, accounts, and contacts within the company
- Arrange and coordinate remote and on-site sales meetings for customer/prospect clients
- Focus on customer satisfaction plans and financial gain strategies.
- Promote the company’s image, product, and services.
- Prepare Terms of Business, present and negotiate (if necessary), ensuring all Terms of Business are compliant.
- Conducting research after assimilating data to better understand the requirements of the company and clientele.
- Ensure the best practices are used with all teams to better the workflow.
About The Position
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- With at least 2-4 years of experience in marketing, business development, account management or project management
- Proven success in business development, client relationship and servicing skills
- Basic computer skills and well versed with software like MS Office and CRM software
- Excellent communication, people, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to network, negotiate and make a good rapport with clients
- Join a reputable global company
- Temporary remote set up but willing to work in Taguig
- Day shift
If you are interested in applying for this role, we’d love to hear from you!