Job Summary: The Business Intelligence Developer provides basic to moderate level ETL support. They will assist the Business Intelligence team and be assigned ETL and other developer type tasks. They provide SQL development by utilizing SSIS, SSRS and other tools to manage data extracts and imports and to analyze and prepare reports to meet business objectives. This is a remote position (work from home) with work hours following US Pacific or Central Time.
- Development and support experience with SQL Server or supporting other database technologies (e.g. Oracle)
- Direct experience using MS Visual Studio (Business Intelligence Developer Services) with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge and experience developing and supporting ETL solutions using SSIS, SSAS and SSRS tools.
- Ability to deploy, debug, and schedule SSIS packages
- Ability to understand business processes and interact directly internal and external customers and peers to provide sound business solutions.
- Ability to work independently with guidance and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with users, project teams, and management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Reliable internet connection and availability to work US hours (Pacific or Central Time)
Preferred Skills (Not Required):
- Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience writing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008 or later version)
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) with regards to managing SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS project source code.