In the data analytics team, you will help bring life to all our sales and customer behavior databases. You will work with a team of business intelligence analysts to develop and maintain automated and interactive dashboards we use for managing performance and driving strategic decisions. We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and help foster a strong data-driven decision-making culture at Proximity.
Once You’re Here, You Will:
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with other functions to understand the problems and identify ways to solve them
- Develop queries and data pipeline needed to maintain and improve the analytics platform
- Develop user-friendly dashboards and reporting tools with the right visualizations and storyboard for respective business units/teams
- Develop a methodical approach to monitoring the data qualities and ensure that we are providing Single-Source-of-Truth for all key metrics.
- Educational background in quantitative fields such as economics, mathematics, computer science or statistics.
- Strong understanding of database and data wrangling work: Strong understanding of relational databases and able to transform and clean data from different data sources.
- Strong technical skills and proven quick learner: Comfortable writing SQL scripts; advanced skills in Excel (pivot table, vlookup, nested formulas, power query and DAX). Experience with data visualization and ETL tools (Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Business acumen combined with analytic thinking: strong understanding of the business processes and structures in order to identify the business-relevant problems and provide analysis
- Ambitious Learner: motivated and driven professional who is excited to take on new challenges and not afraid to learn new skills in order to tackle whatever challenges come your way. Ready to take ownership of the role and find new insights and problems without waiting for direction.
- Team Player: able to work together with the team to develop and be a part of strong and supportive team culture. Willing to go out of the ways to support colleagues to help solve various business problems.
- Bilingual: Fluency in Burmese and English to be able to write and speak clearly with the rest of the team.
If you are interested in joining us, please submit us your CV and
cover letter to [email protected]