Care is on a mission to connect 500mn people to healthcare by 2030, and increase a user's healthy lifespan by 5 years.
Our first product, RafflesConnect, is built in strategic partnership with Raffles Medical Group.
We are an engineer-led company that seeks clean code, uptime, and product-market fit. If you want to be part of this culture, we'd love to talk!
What you will be doing:
- Manage end to end delivery of Business intelligence projects; Design/review the application data-model and customizations using scripting and dashboard visualizations.
- Undertaking the necessary requirement analysis; be able to analyse new tech stack and benchmark, analyse system bottlenecks and propose solutions; be able to clearly articulate pros & cons of various technologies & platforms; be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Maintain technical proficiency with Analytics best practices; specifically visualization, dashboards, business metrics, KPIs, reports, queries, search, and predictive analytics
- Provide clear goals, metrics and KPI's aligned with business strategy
- Provide reports for performance metrics, coming up with cost-effective software, comparing operational progress with project development, assisting with budget planning and creating timelines.
- Improve the company's existing software or implement new systems to enable the organization to operate more efficiently.
- Design, write and support extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes of user tracking data (e.g. DAU, MAU, customer lifecycle, segmentation and migration), deliver insightful data findings for business success
- Proficient in making decisions based on data-driven inferences and strategic thinking to discover new insights
- Identify issue areas, determine factors that may contribute to issues, and develop solutions and costs estimates.
- Overseeing the improvement of internal processes, providing expertise in design development, implementing BI tools and systems, or providing designs and reports between data layer sources and ad hoc query tools.
- Implement and prioritize project methods and roadmaps in alignment with business goals
What we are looking for
- A Bachelor's/Master’s degree, preferably in Analytics, Statistics, Software, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in BI, data analytics in tech/e-commerce or fast-paced environment
- Strong hands-on experience in QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Metabase – scripting and report development.
- Strong knowledge in SQL & NoSQL
- Experience in Mobile & Web analytics platforms (eg: Google Analytics, Heap, Amplitude)
- Knowledge of any other BI tool/ETL tool will be advantageous
The Ideal Candidate
- Interested to work in a startup environment and comfortable with rapid iteration of products.
- Have a deep interest in healthcare and enabling the next billion people to stay healthy
- Critical thinking and problem-solving experience
Please note that only shortlisted will be notified.