We are HIRING Business Intelligence Developer (Work from Home)
Our client is a US-based Business Intelligence company for Law Firms, seeking talented Angular experts who shall work as BI Developers. These are Freelance remote positions for all skill levels suited to exceptional developers who wish to transition to a home-based opportunity. We are offering an attractive compensation package for suitable candidates.
Principal BI Developer: 10+ years of experience and highly skilled – architect level
Senior BI Developer: 6+ years
Associate BI Developer: Recent graduate, or some years of experience outside of our technical stack
The role encompasses a combination of development and business analyst duties, including:
- Requirements gathering and documentation for development projects
- Design, code, deploy and test BI product features and enhancements
- Design, code, deploy and test client-specific customizations and enhancements
- Report/dashboard design and development
- Development of software tools for internal use
- Adhere to all coding and testing processes, and suggest enhancements to our internal processes
- Track down and fix bugs in our products
- Troubleshoot & performance tune our products as required
- Technical investigations
- Support firm infrastructure (network, security, databases, azure, etc.)
- Other tasks/projects assigned – all team members up to and including the CEO “wear multiple hats”
Required Skills - General
“Full-blast DNA”: The work experience is fast-paced and high intensity. You will be a member of a team of extremely talented and highly skilled technical employees. We all bring our “whatever it takes attitude” to solving both technical and client issues – this is what we refer to as “Full-blast DNA”. You will be empowered to showcase your technical skills and grit on a daily basis. You will be given massive responsibility and be expected to independently manage yourself. We can promise plenty of challenging work, but we can also promise a great sense of achievement, and a supportive team environment that makes it all worthwhile. Are you a hard-charger? If so, you will fit right in and you will love working here.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar is strongly preferred
- Good written/oral English language skills (7 out of 10). Excellent English is a big plus.
- Experience with accounting/finance systems and concepts is a big plus
Required Skills - Technical
As our product line matures, we will be extending our capabilities to need the following skills:
(1) Microsoft Azure and Microsoft BI tools: Power BI, tabular, machine learning, R/Python, data mining, etc.
Minimum 1 Year of Experience
- .NET Core 3
- ASP .NET 4
- Windows Form App (.Net Framework 4.5)
- Entity Framework Core