PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To lead the design, development and implementation of critical business intelligence initiatives and projects that will contribute to strategic decision-making across the institution
- Responsible for having a scalable data warehouse which centralize the data from various sources (vendor)
- Responsible for data integration from source systems into data warehouse. (Vendor)Lead
- Responsible for implementation, integration, and extraction of data from data warehouse across the organization.
- Responsible for auditing and taking steps to remedy data quality and data governance including making recommendations for end users.
- Responsible for creating processes and database structures essential to developing a sound data storage strategy, automated reporting, and provide data analytical solutions essential for strategic decision-making.
- Responsible for developing and taking ownership of the data aggregation process
- Responsible for developing strategies for the long-term goals of the team across BI and Analytics
- Responsible for collaborating with stakeholders to advance the company’s reporting capabilities and improve the accuracy of data
- Responsible for producing RFP to float to bidders for the new projects (SOW, Vendor evaluation, Clarification on Spec)
- Responsible for providing yearly budget estimation for BI domain
- Responsible for providing robust and flexible campaign management system
- Responsible for managing the projects to deliver on time with quality
- Responsible for managing vendors to meet specifications for physical, logical, and end user data, reports, and tools.
- Responsible for establishing relationships with key business partners to develop aggregated data and reports that lead to actionable insights
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to prioritize ongoing support of all data integrations and reports
- Responsible for providing project management of team activities while proactively identifying areas in which efforts can produce a strong value add
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/IT or Computer Science
- Over 5 years experiences in BI domain, project management and vendor management.
- Hands on experience in Databases (preferably Green Plum, Hadoop) & Query Language.
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills, along with a strong knowledge of current industry practices.
- Experience in Telecom and understanding of workflow and processes.
- Attention to detail with a focus on data quality and data governance.
- Experience in Real time analytics and Visual Analytics
- Proficient in English communication and negotiation and presentation skills.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.