The Business Management Executive is responsible to organise and analyse various database relating to business activiites and customer information with a view to provide insights to new business opportunities and improvements to current business processes.. He/She will work closely with internal colleagues (relationship managers, support and finance).
Trainee To Be Involved In
- Help to organise and create various database relating to sales, customer information;
- Analyse unstructured data related to customer relationship management and sales;
- Involve in task force to review and recomment more efficient business work flows;
- Assist in business and custoemr presentations;
- Possible remote engagement with regional customers;
- Handle administrative duties that include but are not limited to filing, printing, scanning, archiving.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via OCBC Careers for this position:
- Good in data analytics with a strong sense of curiocity on how to prepare and use data in the real world to solve real issues.
- Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure and fast-changing environment.
- Proficient in MS Ofiice software, especially Excel (macro-writing).
- Team player, self-motivated and willing to be the digital enabler in the team.