Title - Business Operations and Partnership Associate
(Salary - Negotiate)
- Have good knowledge of business operations or similar sales/customer service techniques.
- Have good level of English.
- Need to be accountable, responsible and fast learner.
- Structured person focused on process, details, and quality.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team.
Will consider both experienced hires and high potential entry level employees
- Learn details about our service offerings/price quotations.
- Identify prospective clients by looking through contacts from various sources.
- Reach out to right contact person to explain about service benefits and influence them to buy services.
- Communicate with prospective clients to understand their requirements and needs.
- Schedule appointments for business meeting with prospective clients.
- Record contact information and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Cold call and follow up with potential partners.
- Acquire new users and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Examine and improve platform and company workflow.
- Keep an updated client database.
- Help in company operations.
- Execute operational strategy to support, onboard and service clients.
Perform other administrative tasks assigned by operation and business teams.