The WW Learning (WWL) team is learner obsessed, and our mission is to build an enthusiastic learning culture based on industry-leading innovation and aligned for measurable business impact.
Learning is a critical lever to accelerate Microsoft’s growth as a digital transformation leader, and to enable our customers, partners and our people to develop, achieve success, and thrive.
We believe easily accessible learning is an essential part of a diverse and inclusive culture, and the core ingredient to helping people become their best personal and professional selves.
Within WWL, the Global Field & Partner Learning (GFPL) team develops and leads cross-segment, role-based learning programs focused on increasing technical, industry, and professional capabilities, to measurably accelerate field and partner performance.
Our team delivers learning programs to over 60,000 professionals across our field organization, and to over 1 million learners across our partner ecosystem.
As the Field Enablement Manager for APAC, you will partner with the Area Learning Lead and key business stakeholders, as well as the Asia and worldwide teams, orchestrate and deliver the learning plan and activities to successfully enable Microsoft’s employees across the region.
This will include industry, technical, and professional capability development across Enterprise and Breadth Sales, Marketing, and Services - delivering capability improvement, relevance, and business impact at scale, supporting Area priorities and the transformation of Microsoft’s culture.
You will also continuously work to actively evaluate, scale, and adjust the work underway to optimize the business outcomes and impact of the initiatives driven, seek feedback, and serve as a key representative for our APAC employees into Microsoft’s regional and worldwide learning team. Success metrics will include internal outreach, effective capability development, and the business relevance and impact of these skills.
The role will report directly into the Area Learning Lead, and work closely with the local business leaders, managers, learners, operations, and the worldwide learning team.
Become the Area learning advisor and subject matter expert for professional, industry, technical and management skills development programs, and encouraging a culture of
learning in the APAC team
- Prepare landing plan in partnership with Area Learning Council and the Area Learning Lead, and demonstrate collaboration & leadership across stakeholders.
- Actively engage and leverage the Area learning council and key stakeholders including business leaders, managers and learners, to optimize the business impacts of learning activities.
- Drive learner participation and usage of available learning resources, and increase satisfaction with learning across Microsoft's teams in APAC.
- Orchestrate the local delivery and learner participation and aligning to success metrics.
- Optimize Area program scale engagement, local landing and impact, and use resources effectively.
- Demonstrate learning innovations and thought leadership.
- Communicate learning insights and impact for mprovements to influence Microsoft's global approach to learning.
- Identify local use cases to evangelize and reinforce programs.
- Provide insights, recommendations and impact to optimize local and global programs.
- Engage with partner and customers stakeholders to gather and apply relevant insights.
- Foster local learning communities among employees, to encourage the adoption of learning practices and innovation.
- Actively participate in one or more global virtual teams to shape global programs and their landing across the organization.
- 5 - 10 years broad business experience and project lead in international corporate sales, marketing, or services environment, ideally within the IT or a related industry.
- Learning and capability development experience desirable; management experience is a plus.
- Deep Field experience in APAC and understanding of factors that motivate and drive results within technical, sales and marketing organizations, including quota carrying sales
experience and /or channel or technical community development.
- Experience with industry, technical, and/or professional skills knowledge and sales capabilities is desired.
- Excellent communications skills, including in dealing with senior leaders; strong organizational agility in an enterprise environment and proven cross boundary collaboration capabilities, including v-team coordination.
- Experience in change management and leading complex, organization-wide programs and projects that is strategic & structured to develop a solid plan.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with an ability to manage through ambiguity and positively manage conflict to drive positive business results
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a remote team, driving successful outcomes with virtual teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft offerings (products and cloud services) is a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required with Master’s Degree preferred
- English language fluency, Korean a plus
- In light of the current health crisis related to COVID-19, as well as the escalating visa and travel restrictions in place, we are currently unable to extend offers to candidates who cannot work from Singapore due to these restrictions. Because of this, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start on this location by set date as expected. We are currently keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed in the future.