We are currently looking for talented C++ developers to join our Zilliqa Core Developer team. We seek smart and passionate people to help us define this exciting cutting edge Blockchain technology.
**Preferably candidates who are already based in Singapore.
- Deliver high-quality code on the roadmap of Zilliqa, making constructive suggestions for improvements to the open-source infrastructure.
- Refactoring existing code and enhancing performance/security of code.
- Systematic testing on the Zilliqa blockchain for performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Document designs, development, and testing to facilitate teamwork and collaboration.
- Keep up with the latest technologies in the blockchain space and understand when and where to adopt them.
- Work closely with a small high-performance team and with a community of open-source developers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- 3+ years hands-on recent experience in writing robust C++ code and object-oriented design patterns. The total software development experience should not be more than 8 years.
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP and Linux programming.
- Experience in development on the blockchain (e.g., Ethereum), distributed systems or multi-threaded code is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in an agile team.
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Results-driven and focused on delivering quality work