First Class Transactions is looking for an outgoing, hardworking Jr. Transaction Coordinator for our client support department.
In this role, you will process incoming emails as well as take incoming calls from our current clients. You will serve as the main point of contact for our clients and therefore must truly embody the first-class spirit.
The mission of this department is to provide a high level of customer service and fast processing time. You will be speaking directly with First Class Transactions amazing agents and other parties to the transaction so the ability to send thoughtful and kind emails is most important. You must have a strong understanding of California Real Estate and the ability to make judgment calls to ensure that our agents are protected and have compliant files.
First Class Transactions is a real estate transaction coordinating firm that assists real estate agents with the paperwork required to close escrow in California and soon Florida and Texas. We are all about providing high-level service to our clients. We want our clients to feel like they are flying first class.
- 15 days of PTO per year
- Paid Holidays (US and Philippine Holidays)
- Virtual staff parties with catered lunch for your whole household
- Profit-Sharing in the form of quarterly bonuses
- Opportunity to travel to the US to attend conferences and seminars
- Paid continuing education and certifications
- Weekends off!
- 100% remote now and always
Full-time Position. Hours are Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM PST (California USA) with a 1-hour lunch break.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle a high volume of E-Mails
- Friendly phone voice
- People Person
- Desire to work in a fast past environment
- Thorough computer knowledge in G Suite products and the ability to type at least 45 words per minute preferred.
- The ability to spot typos and errors in the contracts and disclosures.
- Knowledge of DocuSign and other real estate software (preferred)
- California Real Estate experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to provide 5-star customer service via email and phone
- California Real estate experience (Preferred)
- General real estate experience (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Php225.00 - Php318.00 per hour