Aspire is the leading all-in-one business banking platform in South-East Asia. We are on a mission to reinvent banking for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has raised over USD 200M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. To power our solutions we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise.
In 2020 we were awarded Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Finalist MAS Fintech Awards, and in 2021 were named in LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups to work for in Singapore. We currently have over 170 employees across offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam and a flexible working culture.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and create the future of banking with us.
What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Oversee the enablement and P&L of our cards products
- Collaborate with our front facing functions to position and tweak the product to appeal to various business segments
- Collaborate with our product / technology teams to improve the user experience for specific financial products on our interface
- Drive partnership with back-end enablement partners to drive the build-up and scaling of these products
- Work closely with other members of the management team to drive the product strategies across the organization
- Min. 8 years' experience with leading card scheme or payment organizations. Payment industry experience is a must.
- Previous experience in a fast growing organization is a plus
- Quantitative background in engineering, statistics, math, economics, business or related disciplines is a plus.
- Possesses analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; and ability to engage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity.