Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today's US Child Care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to family's homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
About The Role
The Back Office Care Associate - Admin will be responsible for supporting a small group of Care Ops Associates in their case management and care coordination efforts for Sprout families. You will assist with the following tasks: scheduling key appointments for families, maintaining communication records and managing data quality in Salesforce, creating and delegating crucial tasks for various cross-functional team members, reporting, and sharing clinical documentation with families.
THIS IS A NIGHTSHIFT ROLE. Monday - Friday, the hours will be 9 am - 5 pm either Eastern, Central, or Pacific US time.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the Care Operations team to ensure efficient and timely onboarding of new families into care.
- Support Care Ops Associates with client engagement activities for families in ongoing care, such as task creation and follow-up reminders, reviews, and family-specific events
- Review and track communication in a variety of channels (Slack, Email, Phone, Text, etc.) and log within Salesforce, ZenDesk, and proprietary Sprout software
- Collaborate closely with Care Ops Associates and Providers to send relevant clinical documentation to caregivers
- Review and track client account stages within Salesforce, ZenDesk, and proprietary Sprout software
- Track ongoing re-scheduling needs, as a result of changes in family availability, staff availability, or ad-hoc changes, to provide the highest quality care
- Understand and apply federal and state requirements regarding family confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (ABA experience preferred)
- Must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- This position requires the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail
- Familiarity with the US Healthcare system
- Detail oriented and excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
At Elemy, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.