Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We're looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
The Operations Manager will become the operations leader for Sprout Therapy's Philippines operations, spanning different functions such as inside sales, customer support, and recruiting, among others. This role will administer key business functions that will amplify the growth of our business. Furthermore, the Operations Manager will share best practices and implement operational improvements within their growing team. Using strong operational and analytical experience, the ideal candidate will approach key projects with attention to detail, operational expertise, and a desire to drive business performance.
What You'll Do:
- Develop frameworks and drive data analysis on strategic priorities in order to optimize our business and solve important business challenges
- Build relationships and provide mentorship with other members of the Sprout Philippines team
- Own both the analytical and operational aspects of assigned business functions
- Scale best practices across a growing team, while maintaining high performance standards
- Oversee business performance reporting and own strategic content distribution to executive leadership
- Work as part of a global team. Be a hard-working performer and prioritize against multiple concurrent tasks
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in strategy, operations, consulting, analytics or business development; high-growth operations or startup experience required
- 3+ years of management experience required
- Ability to design, implement, and optimize operational processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence required
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You'll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You'll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You'll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
What We Believe:
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.