The Director, Operator Business Development is responsible for leading Cradlepoint’s penetration strategy and tactics within his/her assigned Operators. This position requires 7-10 years of experience in relevant Operator-related business development roles, strong organization and communication skills, and excellent relationships within the assigned Operators.
- Lead programs and tactics for assigned Operator business partner(s) across Wired and Wireless carrier business units, providing account leadership with detailed strategic & tactical business plans to drive sales and revenue growth. Target Operators for S. Europe include Telefónica, Telecom Italia, Vodafone, Orange and others
- Impact revenues & profitability of the company by identifying new strategic and tactical opportunities with Operator business partners, managing them through to implementation and beyond
- Establish, develop and maintain key customer relationships with Operator HQ and field teams, to further Cradlepoint short- and long-term business objectives at all management levels
- Work with Operator as well as Cradlepoint sales and marketing to facilitate relationships and joint activities such as training, funnel reviews, joint sales calls, event participation, and the like, in order to ensure that Cradlepoint is top of mind and most recommended by our Operator partners
- Provide Operator account expertise to Cradlepoint executive, sales, marketing and engineering teams on customer's business challenges, culture, and environment, specifically market trends, future technology, competition, and partners that may affect the Operator’s business
- Minimum 7-10 years working with or for Operators in a business development role
- Deep, wide relationships with target Operator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a technical aptitude; a moderate understanding of IP Networking a plus
- Excellent leadership and account management skills
- Extremely proficient with PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays as necessary
- Must reside in respective region
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed