Job Profile Summary
The Castrol Digital Product Specialist role will form part of the Castrol Digital and Strategic Customer Experience team, which sits in Global Marketing. The team’s mission is to enable our customers, sales colleagues & business-partners to have a premium, integrated, seamless omnichannel & consistently superior experience of doing business with Castrol. This role is to support the Value Realization Program (VRP) which aims to drive Castrol's RCOP growth in the next 5 years. New digital products will fuel the top line improvement initiatives (Independent workshops acquisition & Marketing/Technology investment productivity). The digital Product Specialist will help mobilization growth opportunities in the customer acquisition area (Independent Workshops- IWS, Auto, Industrial & Marine- GME…) by developing/ improving digital products to secure effectiveness and customer focus.
The Castrol Digital Product Specialist role will form part of the Digital and Strategic Customer Experience team, which sits in Global Marketing department. The team’s mission is to enable our customers, sales colleagues & business-partners to have a premium, coordinated, flawless omnichannel & consistently pleasant experience of doing business with Castrol.
This role is to support the Value Realization Program (VRP) which strives to drive Castrol's RCOP growth in the next 5 years. New digital products will fuel the top line improvement initiatives (Independent workshops' acquisition & Marketing/Technology investment efficiency). The Product specialist will help mobilize growth opportunities in the customer acquisition area (Independent Workshops- IWS, Auto, Industrial & Marine- GME…) by developing/ improving digital products to secure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Working within the Digital and Strategic Customer Experience team supporting Product Managers in managing of key digital products
- Develop, activate and/or lead digital solutions to identify VRP growth opportunities
- Support the team in the management of financial interfaces within the digital products' area; including development & approval of business cases
- Support the development, activation and/or handle digital solutions as assigned, including the era of websites/social advocacy
- Identify product objectives and key results (OKR’s) and supervise delivery of Value delivery
- Support the integration of joined-up digital touchpoints, end to end journeys, data management and operational readiness into digital strategy in service of our mission to build a seamless omnichannel
- Collaborate with internal senior partners, customers and other functional partners to ensure a product roadmap reflects the epics and features required
- Understand BP guidelines (Digital Security, data privacy), financial frameworks and processes to recommend the right approach for delivering the required solution
- Work with Performance Units (PU) digital operations teams to activate, scale and run digital touchpoints
- Develop global capability materials and management toolkits to help PU hub teams integrate digital solutions into standard ways of working
- Work within relevant teams to ensure digital technologies are used and applied as required.
- Creation of Product Roadmaps & Prioritisation
- Creation of Financial Memorandum’s including cost and benefit analysis
- University degree level or equivalent
- 2+ years of product / provider management experience in technology roles.
- Proven and successful experience in embracing Agile practices and operating Scrum framework.
- Experience in leading scrum teams.
- Customer centric.
- Ability to work with multiple functions within an organisation to deliver goals, and more broadly, within the function group that are working in the space of product, digital, mobility and/or electrification
- Experience in working under high-intensity environments, operating within tight financial resources, and meeting complicated deadlines
- Self-starter mentality with drive and motivation whilst also being an outstanding communicator who works well within a multidisciplinary team.
- Positive personality, with an upbeat leadership style and strong resilience
- A good balance of structured/comprehensive thinking with fast paced and pragmatic execution
- Passionate about continuous improvement, process efficiency and people empowerment.
- Certifications in agile and Product Management (preferred)
Customers & Products
Job Family Group
Yes - up to 10%
CUSTOMER AND PRODUCTS
We’re gearing up for the future. At bp our goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
Want to join the team? This means:
- being customer-centric, agile and responsive to changing customer needs and dynamic markets
- focusing on growth and development of customer offers
- optimising the chemicals and fuels value chains to maximise integrated value
- contributing to the reduction of carbon intensity of the products we create, and sell, by 50% by 2050 or sooner
- creating strategic partnerships that drive long-term value for C&P
- being digitally enabled and empowered by customer insights and data to deliver solutions.