What Are We Looking For
Multiplymii is in search of a Catalog Account Manager (Amazon), you will be working with our client based in North America. Our client is a health, wealth and fitness company that believes in the power of healthy living and takes pride in putting the caliber of their products such as organic food, supplement, beauty, and essential oils. In this role, you will be overseeing and managing the team that operates in the company’s catalog and all the technical issues with listings, the technical side of catalog management, and troubleshooting any seller central-related issues. You will also be responsible for directly managing and supporting the 4 Amazon Catalog Specialists and achieve the company and its related accounts’ sales goals on time.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in both written and verbal. The ideal candidate has a passion for health and wellness, a keen eye for detail, and is ready to deliver effective and inventive copy for the brand. Someone who is a strong team leader with excellent excel, communication time, and project management skills that can work in a fast-paced environment is highly preferred.
This role is 100% work from home.
Your Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To
Channel and Team Management
Marketplace Support and Coaching
- Work with leadership to set KPIs for the channel and the team
- Ensure the team is set up for success to meet and exceed the KPIs - holding them accountable to these KPIs
- Hold regular meetings with team members to provide feedback and help troubleshoot issues
- Develop a high-performance team environment with a focus on achieving results, a sense of urgency, and accountability
Case Management & Technical Troubleshooting
- Provides guidance and training to team members to enhance knowledge, skills, and troubleshoot issues related to the Amazon marketplace. Will require knowledge of catalog issues, stranded inventory issues, search engine optimization etc.
- Drafting and maintaining company's internal marketplace process and SOPs
- Provides and supports the implementation of internal tools and solutions
- Maintain awareness of best practices for the Amazon marketplace and sellers.
ASIN Restrictions and Suspensions
- Seller support, brand registry etc. Case management
- Monitor Amazon account health and metrics and proactively alert teams about any issues and actions them accordingly.
- Review all performance notifications pertaining to the selling account and create a plan of actions to resolve any suspensions accordingly
- Submit and get approval for hazardous products (HAZMAT)
- Work to resolve ASIN restrictions using flat files, and internal tools
- Work with Amazon directly to expedite and resolve ASIN restrictions
- Submit category and ASIN approval applications
Creation and Technical Maintenance of Listing
- Setup brand registry accounts for all related brands
- Work with programs such as Brand Registry and Dark Zero to report listing and trademark violations, and remove the unauthorized third-party seller
- New listing creation
- Troubleshooting of all the technical issues that arise on the listing
- Working with Amazon account health should there be an issue on a product
- Going through reviews, recording validity of feedbacks
- Submitting Plan of Actions (POAs)
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience working on Amazon Vendor Central or Seller Central.
- Expert in managing listings and working with flat files
- Proactive and results-oriented with strong organizational and interpersonal skills which engage, motivate, and inspire team members to achieve results
- Computer Savvy with the ability to work on Excel, particular flat files Google Suite, Microsoft
- Cloud-Based Solutions and programs ie. Vendor Central, Asana, Tableau etc. as required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem solve and to work within deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to changing business priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to drive team communication
- Detail-oriented and processes work quickly and accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication
, a managed recruitment services company (the new aged BPO) is growing FAST and we are currently hiring an exceptional Catalog Account Manager who desires to be part of an exciting organization that rewards and values its team members.
One clear benefit for you beyond the long list at the bottom is that MultiplyMii will be there to hold your hand every step of the way, providing you and the client on-boarding, supporting your unique needs, handling any challenges that might come up in your work environment. We are here to give you (and our client) every opportunity to get it right and nurture this relationship.
- Competitive salary
- Training and mentorship
- Awesome culture and work from home set-up
- SSS, Philhealth, and Pag-ibig
- Healthcare (HMO)
- 13th Month Pay
- Paid incentive leave
Follows US EST Hours initially and then open to flexibility with overlapping time in EST hours