As a Catalog Localization Manager you will be in charge of establishing and operationalizing the processes to localize the StockX catalog, own the metrics, and deliver a great user experience to our international audience.You will work closely with x-functional teams of product, catalog, engineering, design, international, CS, content etc. as well as with the external vendors and freelancers.
You are a strategic and a data-driven international catalog manager with experience using metrics and insights to drive decisions. You are adept at launching a localized catalog in multiple languages and have experience establishing localization processes to scale. You are a strong voice of international customers, use qualitative and quantitative data to understand their needs, and bring these to the product development table to find solutions and provide a stellar end-user experience.
- Establish and operationalize localization processes for the product catalog.
- Use a data-driven approach to set the strategy for all site merchandising to deliver profitable growth.
- Engage and build relationships with international stakeholders and cross-functional teams to deliver on the localized catalog.
- Manage the day-to-day localization of the catalog and oversee localization workflows, and ensure that timelines and SLAs are adhered to.
- Partner with vendors and freelancers to ensure that they have the context for content being translated; manage deliveries, timelines and SLAs.
- Lead meetings with product development, catalog and content teams, and facilitate communication of localization processes and requirements, share insights, resolve any issues and ensure that we operate in line with our overall localization framework.
- Ensure localization best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues.
- Proactively identify any process issues that affect localized product quality and functionality.
- Manage the localization review workflow and coordinate with language reviewers.
- Prioritize and track localization bugs and report out to stakeholders.
- Work on project retrospectives, readouts, reports and presentations.
- BA/BS with 5+ years experience as an International Catalog/ Catalog Localization Manager in an Ecommerce organization.
- Proficiency in analytical data manipulation.
- Experience working with Catalog, Product, Engineering, Design, International stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience working with translation management tools and ability to set up localization workflows and projects in TMS.
- Jira user and a basic understanding of software development processes.
- Strong communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and comfortable with constant change.
- Experience with and comfortable working across time zones and cultures.
- Fluency in a second language - Spanish, French or German
- Ability to communicate with technical teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.