The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) will lead the company from a financial perspective. He/she will work alongside the leadership team and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory matters. To do well in this role you should have experience as a CFO, financial controller, or senior finance manager in a company with complex financials and an extensive balance sheet.
The CMA will assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy and oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing. He/she will assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations, as well as identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company. The CMA is also expected to collaborate with the executive team to develop a strategic financial plan.
- Proven working experience as a CMA, Senior Finance Manager, CFO or Financial Controller in a multinational organization
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- CMA preferred but CPA can also apply
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- You must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2022
- Full Remote Work Setting
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Internet Allowance
- A library of internal resources and training
- Paid Time Offs (30 days annual)
- Performance Based Incentives and Bonuses
- Bi-annual all-expenses-paid company workation
- Outcome-Focused Environment
- Hear what our employees say about working with us ( link )