As a part of the Sales team of China, you will have the opportunity to spearhead the next stage of growth for Chainlink. You'll be working closely with BD and Sales colleagues, our Marketing and Integration teams to ensure the successful integration of Chainlink across multiple industry verticals.
You will drive lead generation and outreach efforts for Chainlink. You will have the opportunity to interact with high-profile Chinese users and customers to coordinate and secure China's business. This role has a high degree of responsibility, and you will be the first point of contact for people looking to power their projects and smart contracts with real-world data and events.
- Identify top BD opportunities with Chinese companies and blockchain projects, etc.
- Create a world-class sales and BD pipeline; execute each phase of the process effectively
- Identify, negotiate and sign deals with new partners ranging from emerging startups to multi-billion dollar Chinese organizations
- Work through deals with internal support from colleagues from legal, engineering, marketing and product
- Build consensus and work cross-functionally with key internal and external stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders at target companies, find mutually beneficial ways of collaboration
- Manage and drive meaningful growth of existing relationships with ecosystem members into bigger wins
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in business development in the blockchain industry and familiarity with blockchain and the blockchain community in China
- Fluent in Mandarin; Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Experience working in an international company; have a deep understanding of how to navigate across cultures (Western and Chinese)
- Proven track record of building and managing high-performing business development and sales teams
- Experience running structured sales and BD processes at a growing Chinese technology company
- Experience working with senior executive / C-suite client stakeholders at large multinational companies
- Impressive track record of developing, negotiating and signing industry-leading deals
- Analytical, strategic and resourceful with a competitive drive to win
- Open to travel for meetings, conferences and events
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
- Experience in business development, partnerships, and sales for a top Internet/technology company in China is a plus
- Work or educational experience in a Western country is a plus
- Station in Singapore
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper . Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.