LogMeIn is a market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company, with tens of millions of active users, around 3,800 global employees and over $1.3 billion in annual revenue. LogMeIn connects, supports and secures remote workers, through its ‘work from anywhere’ software solutions including LastPass, Rescue and GoToWebinar.
Last year LogMeIn enjoyed triple digit growth in the ASEAN region and we are on a trajectory to continue that. This newly created position within our Singapore based sales team has the opportunity to further develop our ASEAN channel eco system - which is high on our strategic map - and make a big impact on our regional growth. This is a remote working position.
The Territory Channel Manager (TCM) will recruit, onboard and manage channel partners to help drive our business to the next level in South East Asia. They will evangelise the entire LogMeIn portfolio of software solutions, with a focus on Rescue, LastPass, GoToWebinar and GoToConnect. Upon recruiting the new partners the TCM will then nurture and enable them, giving them the training, tools and promotions they need to sell our solutions effectively and setting them up for success.
- Recruit, formalise agreements and train new partners
- Manage the relationship between LogMeIn and its partner ecosystem
- Work against a quota and develop a territory pipeline through partner relationships
- Collaborate internally and externally to ensure successful processing of new and additional orders
- Build pipeline with each of the partners through planning and marketing activities
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Complete all required administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide timely and accurate reports and enter information into Salesforce
- Maintain accurate client profiles
- Attend company events: trade shows, company meetings, special events etc.
- Escalate any/all roadblocks to respective stakeholders
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational team meetings/workshops
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS SOUGHT:
- Seasoned channel sales professional, with experience managing the end-to-end channel sales cycle including prospecting through to negotiation and close
- Proven ability to establish rapport and long-lasting relationships with partners
- Demonstrable understanding of (and contacts in) the Reseller & SI market in the ASEAN region, particularly Singapore and Malaysia
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese is beneficial but not required
More about LogMeIn;
LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
The company is a pioneer in remote work technology and a driving force behind today’s ‘work-from-anywhere movement’ We are market leaders in many of our product categories, which includes Unified Communication and Collaboration (e.g. GoToMeeting), Identity (e.g. LastPass) and Customer Engagement & Support (e.g. Rescue, GoToAssist, Central and Pro).
LogMeIn strives to embrace and empower the ‘whole you’ – providing an inclusive environment where employees can bring their whole and authentic selves to work. Our global wellness program ‘Thrive’ supports our employees through three pillars of wellbeing: health, wealth, and happiness.
Be Real - Be authentic and bring your whole self to work. Be mindful to create space to celebrate diversity of thought, background, and perspective. Give back wherever you can.
Think Big - Play to win and aim high. Be inventive to solve our customers' needs. Don't be afraid to try something new.
Move Fast - Speed over perfection. Disagree but commit. Make progress every day. Simplify, take action, and own outcomes.
Keep Growing - Always be curious and learning. Embrace feedback and grow from your mistakes. Share your learnings with others.