Logistics / Transport
No of Employees
• Responsible in financial control, costing, budgeting & forecasting and monthly reporting.
• Review daily transactions (including advance request, payment vouchers and accounting entries)
• Monitor the day to day financial operations, month-end and Year-end closing & audit issues.
• Controlling income, Cash flow and ...
• Preparation of the company's budget
• Able to initiate all accounting and expenses policies and manual Assisting the team to meet the requirement of the internal/external audit team.
• Prepare and on time delivery of Financial reporting and taxation.
• Understand and follow company rules and regulations
Show more >
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance, B.Com/CPA/ACCA.
• Must have at least ( 5 ) Years experience in trading & Distribution of FMCG Products
• Have Full Knowledge in taxation policy & procedure
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software.
• Able to communicate English language.
• Salary is negotiable.
149/C, Yazadirit Road, No.2 Ward,Botahtaung, Linsatown,Yangon, Myanmar
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Accountancy Jobs
Company Industry: Logistics/Transport
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 18/7/2020