The CEO is responsible for providing strategic, financial and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team.
1. Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
2. Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
3. Analyze and make recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives,planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
4. Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
5. Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
6. Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
7. Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
8. Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating
departments and key members of corporate leadership.
9.Provide strategic input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the
organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions or partnerships.
10. Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
11. Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
12. Evaluate company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
13. Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
14. Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and
long term goals.
15. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
16. Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
17. Oversee day-to-day operation of the company.
18. Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
19. Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
20. Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related, MBA from top school preferred
2. Must have 10 years of Management in Electronic Distribution experience.
3. Must have 10+ years at the CEO level.
4. Ability to train, develop and manage large executive teams
5. Executive Presence and ability maintain calm demeanor in high stress environments