The Chief Finance Officer will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
• Form a close working relationship with the General Manager, Chairman, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
• Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimize the company’s financial performance and strategic position.
• Take overall control of the company’s accounting function
• Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
• Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
• Lead and develop finance teams.
• Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
• Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management.
• Present financial information to investors.
• Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
• Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
We are looking for a qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant and/or MBA with:
• At least 2 years post-qualification experience
• An analytical mind with a strategic ability
• An awareness of and interest in IT, and a willingness to engage with technology
• Strong forecasting, tax and compliance, accounting, finance and process skills
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities